The FCC Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP)
What is the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP)?
The Affordable Connectivity Program is a government funded program by the FCC to help offset the cost of broadband services for eligible households during COVID-19.
The program was originally referred to as the FCC's Emergency Broadband Benefit but has changed to the Affordable Connectivity Program and will provide a discount of up to $30 (previously $50) per month towards broadband service for eligible households and up to $75 per month for eligible households on Tribal lands.
Who will qualify for ACP funds?
A household is eligible if one member of the household meets at least one of the criteria below:
• Has an income that is at or below 200% of the federal poverty guidelines;
• Is approved to receive benefits under the free and reduced-price school lunch program or the school breakfast program, including through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision in the 2019-2020, 2020-2021, or 2021-2022 school year;
• Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year;
• Participates in certain assistance programs, such as SNAP, Medicaid, Federal Public Housing Assistance, SSI, WIC, or Lifeline;
• Participates in Tribal specific programs, such as Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, Tribal TANF, or Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations; or
• Households that qualified for the Emergency Broadband Benefit due to a substantial loss of income due to job loss or furlough since February 29, 2020 or by meeting the eligibility criteria for a participating provider's COVID-19 program will need to re-qualify for the Affordable Connectivity Program.
Speeds and Pricing
|25 Down / 3 Up||$69.95|
|50 Down / 10 Up||$89.95|
Other speeds and prices available. No data caps.
Price does not include discount.
How To Enroll
If you're currently a Lifeline customer and would like Sacred Wind to enroll you in the FCC Emergency Broadband Benefit, please download, fill out this PDF and send to us using the form below.
If you do not qualify for Lifeline, please visit acpbenefit.org for forms and more information.